Jun 15, 2011

Halfway to My Earnings Goal

I posted my personal writing challenge the other day, coaxing myself to shoot for earnings of at least $60 this week with a minimum of four articles written and published.  So far I'm well on track.

I started my challenge on Sunday, so I'm not counting the article that I wrote on Saturday that was paid for and published on Monday.  I wrote and submitted two articles yesterday and one so far this morning and all three have been published (in record time!), netting me $30 in earnings -  halfway to my monetary goal.

I've got several other assignments due in the next few days so as long as I can keep my thoughts and fingers moving at all, I should have no problem meeting my goal.

Have you set goals for yourself this week?  How are you doing?



4 comments:

  1. Great job making it halfway to your goal. Keep on trucking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Marie Anne! When I read your post the other day I thought, oh yeah, she can do this. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Marie Anne. Slowly but surely you are getting there. Just need a breakthrough... I know you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete